Monday, September 27, 2010

Plum Tuckered Out

My eyes are crossing from exhaustion.  I saw just about every show in the Festival and blogged about each one of them.  Had a fantastic time doing it.  Thank you all the clown performers who courageously put themselves out there.  To anyone or two of you who read my posts, know that I enjoyed writing them.  Although I profess no literary proficiency, I worked hard to find the right words without giving the good bits away.  I loved meeting and hanging with everyone.  It was a pleasure to get to know Williamsburg.  Ate a-plenty in the neighborhood.  (I think I may have put on-a some weight.)  Parking was a breeze.  I discovered 2 other clowns who also live in Northern Queens.  Maybe we can put on a festival in our borough that no one visits except for the US Open and the airports.  To the festival organizers and the Brick:  You Rock.  Clowns Rock.  I'm over and outta here friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment